Purpose

I will try my best to provide detailed info on various cars and what is like to live with them, I have already produced a few for Jaguar-car-forums, I will do my best to be unbiased, but it will be hard for some cars. I will re-produce press releases and copy from other motoring news.

Monday 30 March 2015

Aston Martin given government grant to export more models to more countries.

  • UK Government confirms support for new projects
Aston Martin today confirmed it will widen its product offering for markets outside of Europe. Based on a conditional offer of an exceptional regional growth fund from the UK Government, Aston Martin will commence work this year on new models intended to broaden its customer reach in export markets such as China and the Middle East.

The UK Government has committed support of up to the value of £6.9 million, conditional on investments in new products from Aston Martin.
Commenting on this news, Aston Martin CEO, Dr Andy Palmer said: "Expanding our product range to enable a greater reach into export markets is an essential part of our Second Century business plan. Having this support from the Government to help execute the plan is a meaningful vote of confidence in the future of the company.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I will verify them swiftly, Sorry to have to do this now as some twat keeps spamming my message system, unfortunately they are ignorant and spoil it for everyone else,

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.